Attunement to the Core

Reason

Does anyone else have this left to do? If not, would anyone mind helping me on Sunday night? I know that some of you have Church, but just thought I might throw it out there. I would tonight but I'm probably not going to be home and Monday night is our UBRS run.

I know that not all of the guild posts in the forums. I probably won't be in the game all day/night today so if anyone could ask in the guild chat as well, I'd appreciate it.

ttyl,

Chris

Neirai the Forgiven said:
I'm on a BRD trip right now, so anyone who wants to bring Reason through, bring me too!!!

Since you're on a "BRD trip" at the moment, any clue on a Shadowforge key? I was reading a little bit about the quest on thottbot and one of the people posted something about needing a Shadowforge key I think it was. Any idea on what/where this is?

The Shadowforge Key quest is rather interesting. You can only get the quest while dead. When coming down the chains towards BRD, you'll pass a ghost in Forgewright's Tomb (or something like that). You talk to him a few times until you get the quest. He'll send you to get Felhammer from Fineous Darkvire (I think).

Next you have to find the statue of Franclorn Forgewright. Right click the statue to put in the hammer, and wha-lah! you get a key.

As for attunement runs, let me know when you want to go. I still need my druid attuned. I wouldn't mind doing a few steps of the Onyxia keying, too.

I will also help out if you need it. I also wouldn't mind some side trips for the Onyxia keying quests.

I'm now attuned for MC and BWL, i'm about 2/3 through the quest chain for onyxia which I need to finish if anyone is still around that stage

I have to see the guy in SW right now. So if there is anything I can help with let me know. I am generally on Thur - Sun at some point in time.

Back