Ascalon Catacombs

Enok

So I still haven't managed to get into a dungeon yet, and was thinking I'd like to try this weekend, possibly before/after the guild event.

Anyone up for teaching Ascalon Catacombs to a newbie?

How long does a run take? Would it be possible to get one in between 7:30 eastern and the start of the guild event at 9pm?

You looking to do story or explorable? If you don't get a chance to do before, I'd be happy to run any afterwards. More guild influence!

Could be either, really. I'd like to do the story dungeons at some point, just to get the story, but there are two runes I need to get out of doing AC explorable, and I know explorable has rewards more people could use.

Sounds good, we'll figure it out then. I definitely need story on my elementalist, so don't mind doing that either!

I'd be game if I'm around. My mesmer needs the last exp path and my guardian needs story/exp in general.

Awesome. I'm on an Ele, too.

Thinking I might need to switch build up a bit for staff, as I'm not sure my D/D build is working very well when I switch out for boss fights.

Heh, I don't even have a build - leveled from 15 to 35 through crafting. Good luck to us! :D

Back