arenas

Pelagrin

I moved my pally over last night and joined the guild. So now I'm hoping there will be some interested in 2v2, 3v3, and/or 5v5 arenas. My PVP spec is holy and I'm in full honor gear + a couple of conquest pieces -- I'm sitting at just under 4k honor.

I think I do well healing arenas. My partner and I on Stormrage (before he quit) were doing pretty well. We won more than we lost and were getting better every day.

I do like winning and I play to win, but I still have fun when losing. I look at the losing matches as lessons learned. I'd hope that my teammate(s) would have the same attitude.

I'd really like to try to cap out on conquest points each week, but I'm also willing to play beyond the cap to get the rating up. If I understand it correctly, the higher the rating, the more conquest points you can earn each week.

Anyway...let me know if interested. Reply here, PM me, or shoot me a msg in game.

I dont know if i have a good toon to go with a hpally...maybe my DK. havent been pvp'ing as of late, but i've done my share of arenas since BC. I'll look into it and let you know

Anything that can dps works for me. I was doing 2v2s with a mage and with a lock previously. The one thing I've found though is that any toon with less than 3k resilience might have a hard time in arenas.

I'm not a hard core PVPer though. I just do it to have fun and get a break from the dungeon & daily grind.

I'm in the process of leveling my warrior, planning on pvping with it. I did lots of arena in tbc and wlk with my warlock and my roommate's warrior; wlk I run 2s warlock/priest with sandric (guildie, not sure where he is these days...) and 2s warlock/holy pally with my roommate.

I had a Rival title on my warlock (I think that's top 10% of the battlegroup?), but I feel plate class with a melee weapon scales better in latter part of the game.

also pvp'd with my dk, got a Hot Streak (10 wins in a row) achievement before the day I went to China, and I'm still there~

so time-wise, only available in the morning on weekdays (for your timezone), and normal schedule on weekends.

Back