Arc syn, the new toj, and nub in cs

G

Hey guys. I just joined up with the ToJ, and was curious if there are things I should know about the tribe and this sub-chapter.

Also, I'm not entirely nuB with CS, but I tend to not do too well, as death greets me often. Not that that's too unusual for most in CS.
biggrin.gif
Anyway, was looking for tips and strategies that you guys have found useful for different maps or universally that you could share?

Step out of the way of the bullets.  For some reason it never works for me, but it might for you.    
biggrin.gif

Nope, tried that one, I get "lagged" when I get hit for some reason..
biggrin.gif

rule #2 -
Don't talk to Z. in fact, wear a protective suit around the guy
biggrin.gif

"stick around me, kiddo. I'll show you the ropes"
cool.gif
laugh.gif

/laff

nubbits.. the only way to get good fast is to play and play and play. Learn the maps, improve your aim.

Get podbot to play offline and sharpen your awp skillz. Learn to switch weapons fast using lastinvitem, learn when to throw nades. In a nutshell.

Well, but rizz means by "Learn the maps" is learn what to do on de_dust and youll win every game. Coincidentally, every game is de_dust... Anyway, controlled reflex and strategy is key. If you have the americas army game id mess with the marksman course for a couple hours to work on your aim. Patience is key, but hesitation is weakness. Figure that out and you will be improve your rank to padawan. May the force be with you.

dont listen to amp either, he hax so he aint got no talent. Heres a hint that is useful almost everyday:

When playing low grav on de_prodigy, dont just over the fence in the courtyard, you can drown.

Ix

the real key however is that you must listen to popeye!
cmonnnn u know you all its 1337 all the way!

Hey Arc...it's good to have you as fellow toj'r! First of all there's no need to learn strats for a bunch of different levels for this server. Just go download the dusts and play those maps ALL the time and you'll be better than sliced bread!! lOl Actually I can't really give you much advice on strats and stuff cause my job in the game is to run out into the fray hitting the "use" and "flashlight" keys, therefore causing everyone to stop and look at me. Then my team runs out and kills them. You don't want my job.....

Back