Anyone want to start World of Warcraft? $35 for a 3 month sub with full game.

ewoksrule

I recently picked up game codes for WoW thinking I would play a second account but now I do not want to go ahead with that. If any one is interested I have a package deal for sale. For $35 paypal it will include:

• WoW - 30days and all expansion up to MoP
  • MoP - The latest expansion
  • 2x 30day game cards.

This is everything you need to play for 3 months with zero restrictions and all content.
The timecards alone are worth $30 so you are getting the game and xpac for $5 !!

Great deal for anyone wanting a 2nd account or starting fresh. I will send you digital codes for everything listed, no physical product.

Let me know!

Someone could totally recruit themselves and get the bonus prizes. Are they still giving away the 2 person rocket?

Yes and yes, that is exactly what I planned but realized I'd be crossing an addiction line I better not push. :)

I seriously considered this as back in Vanilla I rolled with two accounts.

Then I remembered I am married and that would be a line my wife would frown on me crossing. I also realized that running two accounts would be more of a pain than anything. I am a terrible multi-boxer and I can already do most old content things on my pally or DK.

I will stick with my fun times on one account.

I seriously considered this as back in Vanilla I rolled with two accounts.

Then I remembered I am married and that would be a line my wife would frown on me crossing. I also realized that running two accounts would be more of a pain than anything. I am a terrible multi-boxer and I can already do most old content things on my pally or DK.

I will stick with my fun times on one account.

Yeah you pretty much nailed my thought process.

Back