Anyone want these?

Talori

I have some items that I will not use, and I would prefer to give them to the family here before trying to sell/trade them:

Staff Wrapping of Defence - +4 armor
Staff Wrapping of Fortitue - +23 health

Axe Grip of Warding - +4 armor (vs elemental attack)

Sword Pommel of Warding - +4 armor (vs elemental attack) - just got last night, so Silver or Jak if you are interested let me know since you both had asked about sword items

Summit Hammer of Hammer Mastery - [yellow name item] dmg 14 - 22, dmg +17% (while hexed), hammer mastery +1 (15% chance while using skill)

Monk rune of minor smiting prayers (to Tsawdak)
Monk rune of minor protection prayers

Please let me know if you want any of these. Most likely will go to those who ask online first, but if still have item and you post here I will hold it for you.

Last edited:
What is your ingame name Tsawdak? I will try to get it to you next time I see you on when I am on.

I ask nothing for these items within our guild, only to have them put to good use :)

I have come across a few more items last night, but do not have the list with me here at work, so will list them tonight or tomorrow.

My Characters are:
H G Wells
Professor Oglivy
H M S Thunderchild
The Artilleryman

thanks! i have a couple necro things to post.

B-man left... =( GW just wasn't for him. He gave me all of his stuff... so let me know what of this you want. =)

-----------------------------------------------
-Hammer Grip of Fortitude = +26 HP
-Axe Grip of Enchanting = Enchantments last 11% longer
-Hammer Grip of Defence = +4 Defence
-----------------------------------------------
Runes
-Necro Major of Blood Magic
-Necro Minor of Soul Reaping
-Mesmer Minor of Inspiration
-Mesmer Minor of Illusion

gotta a noob question: could you salvage off the upgrade items and runes? or once used.. it's stuck?
and, I take it you can only have one axe handle, or of the like (no overlapping items)

ArchAngel said:
gotta a noob question: could you salvage off the upgrade items and runes? or once used.. it's stuck?
and, I take it you can only have one axe handle, or of the like (no overlapping items)

Each weapon has 2 upgrade items... i think =) Once used, you can use an expert salvage to get the upgrade item again... if its successful.

There are 2 parts to each weapon. You can only do one upgrade per part. For example, you can do a bow grip and you can do the bow string. For the axe it would be one for the handle, one for the head.

Ok, this is a list of ALL the items I have so far:

Weapon upgrade components:

Staff Wrap of Defence - armor +4
Staff Wrap of Fortitude - health +23
Insightful Staff Head - energy +1

Axe Grip of Warding - armor +4 (vs ele atk)

Sword Pommel of Warding - armor +4 (vs ele atk)
Sword Pommel of Defence - armor +4
Sword Pommel of Shelter - armor +4 (vs physical atk)

Runes:

Monk Rune of Minor Protection Prayers
Warrior Rune of Minor Absorption
Warrior Rune of Minor Hammer Mastery

Weapons:

Summit Hammer of Hammer Mastery (yellow name) - dmg 14-22, dmg +17% (while hexed), hammer mastery +1 (15% chance while using skill)

Deadly Cesta (purple name) - cold dmg 10-19 (req 10 death mag) Improves cast speed (chance 7%)

If anyone wants these items (and only requirement is that you will use it) please let me know. If they are not claimed by anyone by Sunday they are going on the open market :)

if nobody wants the Sword Pommel of Defense... (but, sadly, I cannot get on Guild Wars till later, finals. which brings the questions.. what am I doing here...)

I am willing to hold items for people until they can claim them :) I just want to make sure I don't sell off items that people in our family can use.

I will hold the pommel for you ArchAngel.

Talori said:
Staff Wrap of Fortitude - health +23
Insightful Staff Head - energy +1

I would like these items. They would be a nice addition to my monk's staff.

I will be on this weekend sometime. just not tonight.

What are some of the items people are looking for?

Last edited:
Ok, holding the pommel for Arch and the staff pieces for Tsawdak. The rest of those on this list will go up for sale. I will start a new list of items so as to not confused anyone with this old list that is going.. going.... gone!

Back