Anyone up for multiplayer scenario maps?

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I downloaded several multiplayer scenario maps and tried them out tonight. Does anyone like maps like Extreme Candy War 2005, Azeroth Grand Prix, Worm War, and Funny Bunny's Egg Hunt?

If so, post a reply with your Battle.net handle and when you usually play.

Uh, I haven't tried any of those, but I'm always up for a game with a few friends. My favorite game, though, is a standard melee game (not custom).

I can usually play anytime after about 11:00 PM CST.

Please oh please say that interest is starting to pique again for w3:FT. those of you who've been on this forum are probably familiar with my frequent posts looking for AT partners. I've never tried those special multiplayer mods.. but i might b open to it. I'm mostly about melee tho. Come on! I know you wanna!

SlavidZee said:
those of you who've been on this forum are probably familiar with my frequent posts looking for AT partners.
Bwah? What's "AT"?

SlavidZee said:
I've never tried those special multiplayer mods.. but i might b open to it.
Sweeeeeet. I want to try out some scenario maps on Battle.net as soon as my main PC is back up and running (possibly this weekend).

SlavidZee said:
I'm mostly about melee tho. Come on! I know you wanna!
No, not really, no. Starcraft spoiled me. If you could remove heroes and creeps from WC3, I think you'd have a fine game (though still not as fun as Starcraft). I honestly tried playing WC3 standard multiplayer, but quit after finding it makes me a very irritable person.

AT is Arranged Team. It's when you want to play alongside a specific friend, rather than finding a random teammate.

No, not really, no. Starcraft spoiled me. If you could remove heroes and creeps from WC3, I think you'd have a fine game (though still not as fun as Starcraft). I honestly tried playing WC3 standard multiplayer, but quit after finding it makes me a very irritable person.
Tek, you gotta understand that WC3 is not StarCraft man! Once you understand the concept of Warcraft with heroes and creeps it's actually a very fun and tactical multiplayer game.

Edit: I agree in that's it's not as fun as StarCraft, but I do think, in my honest opinion, that WC3 is more tactical in many more ways than StarCraft.

I think this calls for a StarCraft night. And WarCraft the next night. And then maybe a dungeon run in WoW the next two nights.

Last edited:
I think this calls for a StarCraft night. And WarCraft the next night. And then maybe a dungeon run in WoW the next two nights.

I agree. About the first 2 nights. My WoW subscription ran out, and I'm not sure I want to renew. Something about my new hobby (http://slavidzee.deviantart.com) holding me back.
I would really love to celebrate the end of my semester (dec 22nd) with a night of realtime tactics. I know it's a busy time of the year, but what do y'all think?

I'd love it. My day's off are Tuesday and Wednesday, and I get home from work at about 11pm on any other day.

Let's schedule something!

How is next Wednesday night for some wc3? I should be available starting around 10pm EST. I can be at op cga waiting around, or i can be messaged at AIM:slavidzee or Xfire slavidzee.
I can't host, though. I still haven't figured out how to get my router/isp to let that info thru.

SlavidZee said:
I can be at op cga waiting around, or i can be messaged at AIM:slavidzee or Xfire slavidzee.
Added you to my AIM and Xfire contact lists. :)

SlavidZee said:
I can't host, though. I still haven't figured out how to get my router/isp to let that info thru.
Try opening port 6112, both TCP and UDP protocols.

I just need to get the proper access passwords to configure my router. My father's the "administrator" of our little home network.

Ok Tek7, I'll make sure to have xfire on next time i play. I'm always on AIM too.

Back