Anyone on Battlefield Heroes?

DanR12

So I've been in the beta for BF: Heroes for a while now and I was just curious if anyone else in ToJ was in on it as well. Let me know if you are.

I am but I haven't been playing it lately. I planed to try it a little more when I got an update notice in my e-mail giving me free junk but the patch fails to update so I can't until EA fixes the bug (other people seem to be having this issue right now) . Anyway my name on it is like MightyGerbil or Mighty Gerbil or The Mighty Gerbil . I'd look but can't until the bug is fixed. Blackbeard has also played the game in the past but I never managed to meet him in game.

Last edited:
I had the same issue with the patch. All I had to do to fix it was uninstall the program and install it again from the website. That's actually the fix they're posting for it so I don't know if they'll even bother fixing it.

Dan what is your name on it so I may find you?

I got it working and my player name is TheMightyGerbil and my character's name is MightyGerbil .

I can't really talk about the game because of tos of the beta but for me it's just a very temporary diversion from TF2 :p.

I am in the Beta as well [Have been since Alpha Day 1, last year] my name is TheMerc, lately I have not been on much since I am involved in another more Important test:p

I'm Dan12R on it. I'm not on it too much since when I'm playing a game on my PC it usually ends up being TF2.

Shameless question. If anyone has any of the free redeem codes they have been sending out to e-mails (the battlfunds code or the beta metals code) and are certain they won't be playing the game anymore I'll take them. It's not very important to me becuase IDK how much longer I'll be playing myself. I just thought I'd ask if anyone was never playing it again. Thanks!

I still need to get with BB in it sometime!

Last edited:
Back