anyone know if the login screen song can be downloaded?

Chaoshammer

Every time I load up Guild Wars I hear the great song of orchestra and vocal chords. I love listening to the classical piece the login screen has. That song has made me excited about getting Eye of the North and was wondering if it could downloaded for free anywhere?

I know you can get Guild Wars music - my son has a couple of CD's of the music. I usually listen to Rock - but those CD's lift my spirit every time I hear them. I'll check with him about the music on the login page.

Boo DirectSong! Before you buy from there (as I did) recognize that you must only use it with Windows Media Player, you can't convert the files, put them on an iPod OR write them to a CD. Apparently, they've been made to be used while playing the game... which, to me, is silly.

If you're a prominent user of WMP, it's perfect and yes, the music is AMAZING. I use, exclusively, iTunes, so I was VERY disappointed and had to dig WAY too deep in my opinion to learn I couldn't use it how I wanted to. All just IMO...

-Chadley

I just fired up audacity and then fired up GW. I then recorded the song onto a .wav file which from there i can turn it into anything i want...:)

I just fired up audacity and then fired up GW. I then recorded the song onto a .wav file which from there i can turn it into anything i want...:)

man! I have Audacity and I never thought of that! Thanks, man!! :D :D

(HCS is resourceful. Smart. He must be given a minion cookie! QUICK, MAIDMIRAWYN! WHILE HE'S NOT LOOKING!!)

lemoncookies_10032005335pm.jpg

How about lemon-iced?

Back