ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Wirl

on to something new...
The GFC Counter Strike Source Server 2.0 is

LIVE!!!
and available to the public.
Please come and play, and enjoy.
:D

Got MetaMod and Mani Admin mod setup and ready to be used. So now I need all GFC members to send me your SteamID's so I can setup your admin status.

Also, installed the Gun Game Mod incase anyone wanted to use that feature, it's available.

More to follow.

She humming like a dream gang... I hope that you all enjoy the server, and thanks He's for letting me have the oppertunity to setup something like this. Also remember, use the server as a tool for HIS glory not ours. :D

Thank goes out to Talon and Priceless for helping with the MOTD. I hope you all like the banner. I think it looks awesome.
Admins are set and ready to go.
Now all I have to figure out is the map list for when we want to change maps. Make it a little bit easier for everyone.
Hope you all are blessed by the server. PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!

Hey all admins... please check out the Chiller for some important info.

In-game sounds are running, and can be accessed by the admins to have some fun with. :D

The Quake sounds are not working yet, not sure why, I'm still investigating.

She's a dream to play on, nice and smooth, and the bots are hackers, gott'a love'm. :D

Quake sounds should be up and running, haven't had a chance to test them.

Working on intro music for when you join the server. I want to try and make everyone happy in the clan with it so I'm searching for just the right sound. :D

I'll update more as I go. :D

What is the address for the server? I'll add it to my Favorites in Steam.

hescominsoon.dyndns.org:27020

There ya go Tek... hope to see you on.

Also got an intro setup, I hope everyone likes it bunches. :D

I've got the GunGame feature loaded however I haven't actually tried it yet, and I'm not sure how everyone feels about zombie mod, so I haven't added it.

That's it for now, unless a move for the server is in the future. :O
I'll keep everyone updated. :D

Still waiting for the admin command list. (because I have no clue what they are for CSS) :)

Ok sis... this is what you need to do...

You need to bind a key to admin, for example:

In console type:
bind "q" "admin"

Then while your in game, you hit the q button and the admin menu comes on your screen. It's all driven by that platform. :D

Of course you can bind any key, I just used q as an example. :D

Let me know if you need more help. :D

The menu and music is very nice, if the website was the same it would be greater.

Though, 1 of your rules is confusing.

All game play stop if witnessing occurs :confused:

The menu and music is very nice, if the website was the same it would be greater.

Though, 1 of your rules is confusing.

All game play stop if witnessing occurs :confused:

We are a Christian clan and if someone asks us about Christ, we stop playing in order to speak with the person without any distractions.

Back