Alizak Returns!!!

Oh lol my bad, yeah i do train there, which squad did you get? My friend was in wolf pack who is trying to help me get ready for basic.

Nice, btw how have you been doing in the air force, i haven't talked to you about this since like 4 years ago when me and Seed were talking to you i think on ventrilo and you told us you were thinking about joining. What rank are you, where are you stationed, and what job are you doing?

Things are going smooth enough. I am still trying to find a job that i would enjoy though... getting kind of hard lately. But been working out almost every day until muscle failure which is not fun but helps get my muscles bigger for getting ready for basic. Also starting to run 1.7 miles now which is tough for me but starting to get alot better at running now.

Eh, right now i want to get my base strength up, so doing heavier weights for now. Once i get my base strength to a point that i think is good i am going to start working on my endurance.

Yep, starting to do alot better with training too. Last week i had like a little flue and a bad cold so i was in bed most of the week but this week i ran twice, first time i ran just a mile to see if i could run it all the way since i have a bad cough still. I ran it with no problem so today i ran 1.7 miles went really smooth too so i am about to go map out 2-2.5 miles and start running that. Hopefully within a couple of weeks i will be running the 3 miles with my dad (although i hate waking up at 6 in the morning to run). Also started to take some creatine after i work out now to try to bulk up and get my strength up. So far it has been going really good, 1st day we do shoulders and forearms, 2nd day we do bicepts and tricepts, 3rd day we do back and chest (we do alot of chest trying to build up my friend wants me to do a weight lifting competition in June where you try to bench your weight as many times as you can). We also switch the way we work out too. The first time we work out a certain type of muscle we will use actual weights such as bars and dumbbells and the next time we work out we will use the pully machines which helps alot because you will work more muscle groups when you use actual weights and with the pully machines you can get more results on how much you can do.

yeah, well he is retired, but hates that he gained as much weight as he has since he has retired even though it has only been about 5-10 pounds in over 2 years of not being in the military, he is just too use to being that officer having his own gym in his building he works in and having paid time to go run.

Today i had drill and went to talk to the person incharge of getting dates for BMT and she said that we are all suppose to have dates by Thursday. Only thing is that it can at any time after a month now. Which i am glad because i will atleast be able to dress up for drill and not be in student flight, but i have to wait before i can leave for tech school. I have to go to basic, take a few months off just doing drill (and PT by myself), then leave and go do tech school.

On your way to basic, pack some books and movies. You can't access them while you're in training, but you and your friends will sure be grateful when you have movies to watch and books to read. Everyone at your tech school will have just graduated from basic too, so there's not a lot of entertainment going around.

lol that is what my friend told me, he said almost everyone goes out and buys 2-5 movies when they finish being on phase 1 because they realize how boring it will get.

Back