active guild?

Pelagrin

Hello. It's been a while since I posted on the CGAlliance forums. I used to be very active here. Originally I used the name Criostoir and then Tolkien.

I have been playing wow actively on Stormrage (horde) for several years now. I have 4 85s (pally, mage, priest, rogue) and several lowbies. Over the past few months, my guild's members have been leaving the game. Now the guild is essentially dead. There are three active members, but none are on at the same time.

I've been considering relocating to a new server and remembered that CGAlliance had a guild affiliation.

The pally (prot/holy) is my main and I'd consider moving him. I originally was focused on tanking in PVE, but switched my offspec from ret to holy started healing dungeons, BGs, and arenas a few months ago. I've found that I enjoy PVP as a healer more than I ever did as a dps class. I'm still open to PVE, but I'd love to find a fun group to heal in arenas.

So basically, I just had a few questions. Are you active? Are you accepting new members? Is there a specific type of class/role that is most needed? Do you focus more on PVE, PVP, or a combination?

I should also add that I'm in grad school and that starts next week. I plan to play regularly even after school starts, but RL is always going to be a priority for me over gaming.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, thanks for the post! I'm currently guild leader along with McFierce and Shagz, although we are starting up the election to replace Shagz, as his term runs out Sept 1st. We are definitely active, and have a lot of people on during normal hours.

If you're interested in raiding, a tank would be most welcome. During the first tier of this expansion, we had a progression team and were ranked somewhere in the top ten on our server for 10-man raiding guilds. However, summer happened, and as always, raiding happened less and less as people couldn't make raid times, had other priorities, etc. We're currently dabbling in Firelands, but we certainly don't have the progression push that we did at the beginning of the expansion. I think it's something we'd like to get back into though, and for more on that, check with Mcfierce, the head of our has-been progression team :D

Either way, we'd love to have you. whether it be for fellowship, raiding, pvp, whatever you like to do. Just send me a whisper in-game! If you can't find me, just "/who Redeemed" and any of the members will be glad to point you to an officer.

- Flame

Back