Active Chapter members?

S

Starfury

I'm just wondering who in TOJ still plays Starcraft and when.

I have it installed but have not had time to play lately and with the Frozen Throne comming out I expect to play even less.

When I do play *Exo-Slayer or *ExoSlayer

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starfury @ June 20 2003,7:26)]I'm just wondering who in TOJ still plays Starcraft and when.
*raises hand* I do, I do!

Nowadays, I usually only play upon invitation, as gaming time has been scarce since I started working last November. Still, I enjoy a round of Starcraft now and then and would love to see our Starcraft chapter pick up some steam again.

I do, but not with toj anymore. -_-  The years of stagnance made me join another clan. But when I'm on (us east) I'm in op bt) as MaxX(bt).

well usually when i get on SC/BW around 12-wee early morning hrs there are about 5-8 ppl in PUblic Chat Christians from West coast who pwn and some from the east coast like ME!!!

I play cs periodically but ever since I got dsl and a awsome comp Ive lagged madly on that game. Weird huh the better the comp and net connection the worse play is....oh well im hardcore CSer now anyhow.

Count me in, though i dun hav time these days.. and formatted my comp so i dun hav it right now.. so i'll notify in this forum if i get another chance to go on

If u guys need another sc player count me in... I was a hardcore addict to this game about 3 yrs ago, and I still like it... cs has replaced that addiction however....
biggrin.gif

Back