Achievement Night, July 7th, 8:30pm EST (7:30 CST)

Shagz

Need a Heavy to help you get Blunt Trauma? Haven't been able to find two scouts in the same place to get Weenie Roast?

Well next monday we'll try and get some peeps together on the server to help knock off some of those achievements that have been eluding your grasp! To help facilitate this, please post some of the achievements you'd like to knock off your list so we can try and "schedule" some of the activities.

See you monday!

Help with some of these achievements would be really nice. Quadruple bypass, Medical Breakthrough, You'll Feel a Little Prick, Consultation, stuff like that. And obviously I'll be willing to help anyone else trying to get them as well.

I need to get hotshot and the one about igniting a taunting spy. Those have been eluding me. =/ This is a really good idea.

This would be nice. Here are the ones I need......

Medical Breakthrough
Assist in destroying 5 enemy Engineer buildings with a single ÜberCharge on a Demoman.

Ubi concordia, ibi victoria
Assist in killing 5 enemies on an enemy control point, in a single life.Grand Rounds

Heal 200 teammates after they've called for 'Medic!'.

Doctor Assisted Homicide
Assist in killing 20 nemeses.Hypocritical Oath

Kill an enemy Spy that you have been healing.

Second Opinion
ÜberCharge 2 teammates at once.

Autopsy Report
Provide an enemy with a freezecam shot of you taunting above their ragdoll.

FYI I am A Medic
Use your bonesaw to kill 5 enemy Spies who have been calling for 'Medic!'.Family Practice

ÜberCharge ten of your Steam Community Friends.

House Call
Join a game that one of your friends is in and then deploy an ÜberCharge on him.

Blast Assist
Assist in exploding 5 enemies with a single ÜberCharge on a Soldier.Fire and Forget

Kill 15 players while you're dead.

Firewall
Ignite 5 Spies who have a sapper on a friendly building.

Pyrotechnics
Kill 3 enemies in a single uber-charge.

Arsonist
Destroy 50 Engineer buildings.

Controlled Burn
Ignite 50 enemies capturing one of your control points.Pyromancer

Do 1 million points of total fire damage.

Freezer Burn
Provide enemies with freezecam shots of each of your taunts.Hotshot

Kill a Soldier with a reflected critical rocket.

Hot Potato

I am about 80% done with pyro and 70% done with medic.

Rev.

If you guys are just looking for unlockables, you can literally get both sets from scratch in about an hour with enough people in the server.

meh, I enjoy getting the achievements in game, It gives me something to aim for and it provides me with a nice warm fuzzy feeling when I get some of them.

Congrats to the people who got the weapons, the saw can be used really well with another medic

Back