A Message From Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidan

Tek has asked that I post a thread commenting on a recently closed/deleted thread in this forum.

The thread in question began as a story about committing your life to Jesus. For various reasons, it devolved into the beginnings of an argument. When I noticed the direction the thread was taking, I made the decision to close the thread rather than allow the discussion continue to the point where I would have to hand out infractions.

After a couple of conversations with the Original Poster, the OP requested that I delete the thread. He was apologetic for his behavior in the thread, and I felt that leaving the thread in place would serve no true purpose, so again, I made the decision to delete the thread.

So, there you have it--the mystery of the deleted thread solved.

The OP, Bakey, asked me to post the following. He also asked that I post his name rather than allow him to remain anonymous.
I'm the original poster of that thread, and if anyone saw the out-of-line commend I made towards Corpfox, I owe you an apology.

I'm sorry for reacting the way that I did and I'll try my best to make sure I never do that again.

I've apologized to Corpfox directly, to Kidan, to BlackGravity, and to Tek7 as well.

This is atypical behavior for me, and I hope I can prove it to you guys in the future. If this is your only interaction with me so far, please give me another chance to prove to you I'm not an idiot.

Again, I'm sorry for anyone who had to see that.

~Bakey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back