a leap of faith

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
Lately I have been told that I need to allow people into my life more. That I need to let people know what's troubling me, my concerns, etc. I asked Rizz to include a very specific dated prayer for tomorrow in the newsletter. I will post also in public forums but here is the only place I feel safe enough to actually say what's on my heart. People's rudenss and mean spirit tend to really hurt my heart as I get hurt very easily so that is why I've only chosen here to spell out the reason behind the prayer.

Over the past 12 to 18 months things have not been a rosy road but God has chosen to keep me at the place I am now.
His choice and His timing. Last year I woke up to some very serious pains that I had only recalled even having once before.
I didn't even go to work.... it was the weekend and I never call in.... so for me to do that well anyway. I got a very specific conformation on Monday after waiting all day for the doctor to get some test results, but I already knew in my heart. Come to find out that I lost my second child ( after really thinking about it i knew I had lost one 18 months earlier.) You really have to know me more to understand how much I love kids and such ( I tend to know who the kids are at church way before I know the names of their parents and I claim them and love them if they were mine.... that's
how much I love them.)
To complicate matters more I have a non-Christian husband who I didn't feel I could really even talk to about this. His response when we tended to fight over this issue was more Guys are supposed to be strong not fall apart etc. This was almost the straw that broke the proverbial camels back. I did
give God the decision and waited for His timing but had a
time frame that I knew I could live.
There's probably a lot more I should put here but this is about
as much enengy I can put into this atm. I and CCGR have spoken about some of this as I could give her some of the support many else couldn't... and now God is blessing her.
So my very specific prayer for tomorrow is just GOD'S PEACE.
Where I can feel His arms around me giving me the strength to hang on even tighter to my faith. The other prayers you lords and ladies can choose for yourselves but for me that the
very specific one I need for tomorrow. Since I know we have so many different time zones I would think that I would be totally covered for the whole day. Smiles Sorry this is soo long but I am trying to have a leap of faith and be able to trust more that God has me and us here for His reasons.
Blessings,"Angel"

I will certainly pray for you tomorrow. And you know all of us are available to talk to.. should you wish it.

FYI: Its dated for the 12th as it is the anniversary of the incident above. Please pray hard for Litsafalda and her husband.

Back