A faster and better way to communicate outside of game...

XionTawa

Facebook just rolled out their new groups... It is very good, and would serve us, and many others for that matter, well...

From now on most, if not all, news and changes in information will be posted in the new KoA Facebook group...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_157993060890063&ap=1

I urge everyone to join it, it would really help us all out, and could be a lot of fun... The ease of sharing screenshots, videos, and links would be very nice...

For those of you who are thinking "didn't we just have a facebook group?", no you are not imagining things. The previous facebook group was a little more "official" according to how FB has things setup, but passing information was a bit complicated. If someone wanted to see new information they specifically had to go to that group's page in order to see it. The new type of group is a lot more interactive and 100 times better than the previous one.

So yes, this change is for the better. :)

I currently dont have facebook, and sort of dont want to get it either

Hope there will be some information on website also and not only on facebook

I currently dont have facebook, and sort of dont want to get it either

Hope there will be some information on website also and not only on facebook

Most info will still be posted here...but here is an example...I can add to stuff facebook while I am not home, but I can't on CGA... And working overtime I am barely home for the time being... However, all major news and happenings will still be posted here... :) ...don't worry :)

Back