A challenge

I think that was the jumping puzzle the media first had access to. At least the scenery looks familiar to a video a few months ago. I only watched the first few minutes, I want most of it to be fresh for me, but I can tell you right now... BRING IT ON!!

I love the Vistas and am a little disappointed when they are simply walking to a ledge. The Sylvari jumping puzzle was an excellent balance of challenging yet simple. But I understand not everyone shares my point of view.

I never - not in a million years - would have found my way through all that

AJ and Fire Walker have had almost a year's practice with jumping in Star Wars, so they're pretty good at it. Personally, I love the jumping puzzles but I'm lousy at them. Jumping is fresh to me and the controls still feel alien so most of the time I get stuck on a ledge with the camera facing the wall or the sky. In GW2, i'm struggling still with the camera controls. I got used to the camera auto-moving to face the direction you're facing and it doesn't in GW2.

I do enjoy attempting the puzzles though and I think with practice I can master them. Just give me some time. Lots of time.

.....And whatever is in that end chest had better be AMAZING!!

My problem on those jumping trials is lag, this last beta it seemed I would hit lag in the middle of them and keep falling.

Back