a challenge

so im gonna challenge myself I want to get alot closer to God so for 2 weeks I am going to listen to only Christian music and read my bible everyday and see how that helps. i challenge u guys to try it. if u do let me kno so we can all keep each other accountable.

I rarely listen to secular music. When I was a teen, it just filled my mind with garbage. We have a couple of great Christian stations here.

Yea, the only thing I listen to is Christian Music. I find it's a lot better on the mind to have "and I'll praise you in this storm" stuck in your head than all that other junk. God speaks to me through the songs I have on my iPod. One day I can listen to a song and it'll just pass the time, the next day it'll have me on the floor changing my life. It really helps to be able to worship all day long. I can't imagine life without Christian music 24/7 and often forget that the majority of the world listens to anything else. I really encourage you Cameron to pull through with it. Idk how your relationship with God is, but I know that Christian music is a vital part of mine.

If it's not Christian, it's classical. I love how the composer can paint God's amazing creation with sound, it amazes me, and is a form of worship I wish I could do. I call myself culturally illiterate because I don't know the new song by so and so, or what's his name. I'll pray for you Cameron, and if you want some suggestions of good bands, gimme a shout.
Joey.

Back