450 LWing

Yesmina

Just to let everyone know that is interested.. I am currently sitting at 443* LWing, 450 is not far out of sight. Thanks to Rob who helped me grind.. actually it was a 2 way street!

because I was able to get the recipe for Trollwoven Spaulders for him and I am sure the Girdle will be not far behind. ROb says the quality of these items is very very good (as in you can't get much better even in 10 mans).

Personally, I am going to save mats to buy the Earthgiving Set (thats the boots), I just need to buy the recipes.

here is a list of what Grand MAster LWers can craft. I have the majority of recipes.. and if I dont I can buy them.

Please note there are some REALLY nice cloaks on there that I know some of you will be interested in along with awesome armor kits.. all are epic.

Please contact me in game if you see something you want!

*A nice rogue wanted the trollwoven shoulders and some visceral pants made for him.. he asked why I didnt have the pattern for the girdle. I told him that I was resto and that friend had bought the shoulder pattern. Long story short, he and his friend brought me 2 arctic fur and I was able to get the girdle pattern, so as of 12/5 I can make the set! so ferals and rogues.. get your mats together!

Last edited:
Thanks Renee!

I'll be leveling Artaioz next week and most likely take advantage of your offer. (He is a LW too, but at 375 right now). A new Quiver sounds nice and you already sent me the new LW Bag!! :)

I'm looking forward to getting him to Sholozar Basin - the STV of WotLK...

hmm massive minig bag.. no I cant yet.. this takes rep in storm peaks.. I will be 77 shortly and start working on it though!

the quiver is for knights of ebon blade in icecrown.. I will also be working on that but I need a level or two :)

I forgot about rep items :)

Last edited:
the nax 10 man would be slighly better, maybe more so with the bonus but for feral shoulders there better then the 5mans for sure so they will last awile :)

some very nice stuff there now for leatherworkers :)

Thanks for making those btw Renee! :)

Yesmina is now at 450 LWing.

she has the entire Polar, Trollwoven and Giantmaim sets. She has both Earthgiving pieces and is gathering as many recipes as she can. I reinvested any tips she has received over this past weekend into patterns, so please dont hesitate to ask me to make something for you!

:)

Last edited:
Back