4.2 plans

Angryson

Looking for 3 official raiding nights. 1 for cho'gal and nef kills for tokens and the other 2 for firelands trash/boss kills.

Any other nights can be spent farming fire trash as well

Last edited:
Still need my 4-piece shoulders :(

I'll be available to raid not at all this week, but any and every night for the next two weeks after that.

Should I assume it's ok for anyone to join up with any rep runs whenever they want, since those runs by definition do not lock them to a Raid ID?

Will our raid nights be M-W-F?

Should I assume it's ok for anyone to join up with any rep runs whenever they want, since those runs by definition do not lock them to a Raid ID?

This is fine. As long as you dont down a boss, you can rep grind as much as you want with whoever you want. Remember, if you down a boss with us...you will most likely be unable to rep grind trash with another group...unless there is additional trash beyond the boss you have killed.

TL;DR - Go rep grind as long as you haven't killed a boss for that raid.

Will our raid nights be M-W-F?

As of right now, yes. This will only change based upon the individual needs of the progression members and will be talked about and verified on raid nights. You can stay up to date by keeping an eye on the in-game calendar.

I know its not about me lol..but just putting this out there. I have stuff every Monday and Wednesday that usually ends around 6 ST or later...and I'd really like to raid...wondering if the raid time could possibly be 6:30 or 7 ST?

I know I've been a little scarce this last weekend (family was here) but W and F work for me. I have obligations on Mondays for a few works during the summer. Can't wait!

I know its not about me lol..but just putting this out there. I have stuff every Monday and Wednesday that usually ends around 6 ST or later...and I'd really like to raid...wondering if the raid time could possibly be 6:30 or 7 ST?

I would agree with you, but the problem is that for those who live in EST (myself included), that starts getting really late really fast. Our typical end time at 9 ST is already midnight here, so I'm often staying up a little later than I probably should be for work in the morning. Redeemed has typically found that 6 ST is the best balance for people throughout the U.S.

Back