<Insert fancy piano introduction here.>

HAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

<Insert frilly piano run here.>

<Insert frilly piano run here.>

HAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

<Insert really long, frilly piano run here.>

<Insert excessively long, frilly piano extravaganza here.>

<Insert low bass piano chord.>

And many moooooooooooore!

Interestingly I'm thinking this is supposed to be the time where I'm tempted to do things that I can legally do but shouldn't... and there's nothing much for me to do right now.

But instead I sit here in my room and chat on Christian forums, play and listen to music, and wait for my friends to meet up at Denny's after they go to prom (which I never wanted to go to in the first place). Then tomorrow I'll have a piano duet recital, do some rehearsing and shopping for props and costumes for my upcoming production of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, and watch a production of Romeo and Juliet that some of my friends are in.

Good thing I don't listen to a certain one of my aquaintances who suggested that I go buy adult videos.

I love the piano :D

Happy Birthday! Societies age limits have nothing to do with what a person should or shouldn't be doing. Keep yourself in God's will that's the only thing that matters ever, that's age universal but you know that :) .

Happy Birthday! Societies age limits have nothing to do with what a person should or shouldn't be doing. Keep yourself in God's will that's the only thing that matters ever, that's age universal but you know that :) .

I'm so sorry but I just find this post ironic because you have in your signature a petition that has "18 or older" in it. :p no hard feelings ;)

Amicus Dei of [FoG];336926 said:
I'm so sorry but I just find this post ironic because you have in your signature a petition that has "18 or older" in it. :p no hard feelings ;)

Pffff ok fine go on a petition signing bender then :p lol.

Back