1600 MS points WHAT TO GET??

Logos

Oh the choices...

Deathspank, Castle Crashers, Tomb Raider, Castlevania...on and on it goes...what should I get with these 1600 Points :)

Castle Crashers is A LOT of fun! Only if you have others to play with though. Try the demos out. ;P

I picked up Deathspank and it's pretty funny. However, Plants vs. Zombies comes out next month and I am saving my points for that

okay well, it has now been official I believe I am going with castle crashers, there is SO much to unlock on that game it isn't even funny. :)

Last edited:
it's a good choice. i've still not beat it with ANY character yet, and i've had it for a while now. my wife is getting into it, and constantly wants to play so there's that too.

the dlc packs are dirt cheap as well. king ftw

it's a good choice. i've still not beat it with ANY character yet, and i've had it for a while now. my wife is getting into it, and constantly wants to play so there's that too.

the dlc packs are dirt cheap as well. king ftw

Speaking of beating it...I am in the forest getting my toosh kicked. If you are ever on and want to game together let me know. :)

As for Castle Crashers this game ROCKS...there is so much to this game, more than what the demo even gives a chance for...I am glad I picked this. :) It isn't difficult, but it isn't easy that is for sure. The bears are kicking me down... :D

see now i've gotta pick something to get with 1200 points....but i cant remember how much real monies that is, and what stuff costs without turning my son's movie off.....

i think maybe the dishwasher? too bad i didn't buy it when it was cheap on indie games :-(

limbo?

shank?

deathspank?

ARGH!

Shank's combat has been rather lackluster says reviewers, but I've heard great great things about limbo.

Shank's combat has been rather lackluster says reviewers, but I've heard great great things about limbo.

Limbo looks creepy!

That new Lara Croft game looks like a cross between Tomb Raider and Diablo....according to player reviews on Gamespot.com, it is supposed to be pretty fun.

i've beaten shadow complex a couple times. it's still at "do not delete from hdd" status

i'm thinking about portal: still alive

full game + other stuff = win since my roach motel can't even keep steam running long enough to install DoW or CS

limbo is really high on my list too. i spent probably 30 minutes just repeatedly going through the full list on the marketplace because i couldn't decide.

:-\

I picked up Castle Crashers but haven't had a chance to play it yet. If anyone wants to join me this weekend ... GT: Naa Fiysh

I need to learn to play the trial version of some of these games first. Although Castle Crashers is fun to play, it really tears up my hand especially my surgically repaired thumb. I won't be playing the game again.

Back