Guild activity February 2019

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Good evening, all! I just logged in to GW2 with Pighnt after a long, long time away and noticed that we still had a few folks online and representing LoE.

Would you all be interested in keeping this forum online?

If so, I can help tidy it up and maybe update some info.

If not, I can archive it so we refer back to old posts.

Just let me know!

I'll plan to archive the forums if there aren't any replies by March 27.

It's probably time to archive it. There are no events, no activity, and I've raised my concern about a couple of LoE members.
Some folks have meandered over to Chariot of FIRE which is pretty active, especially in WvW, and some have gone to Salt of the Earth. There are a few that are in both guilds.

It's probably time to archive it. There are no events, no activity, and I've raised my concern about a couple of LoE members.
Some folks have meandered over to Chariot of FIRE which is pretty active, especially in WvW, and some have gone to Salt of the Earth. There are a few that are in both guilds.
Are those guilds location on the Sanctum of Rall server?

Sorry it took so long to reply, Tek! Apparently I don't have notifications set up. Salt of the Earth is on the Sanctum of Rall. Chariot of FIRE is primarily on NorthernShiverpeaks. Server only matters for World vs World, though. All other aspects of the game are on a megaserver, so it doesn't matter what server you are on.

Hi Tek! Just thought I'd let you know that Chariot of FIRE move to Sanctum of Rall.
FIRE discord invite is at discord.firegaming.org
LoE isn't a Christian guild anymore, so I think it should be removed from any affiliation with CGA

Back