ZG Run of 9/29

Angus_Og

Great night all around I believe. We one shotted the Spider with no deaths. We two shotted the Bloodlord and the third try, unfortuneately, was not the charm for the Tiger. We did however though get him down to 8% with only 19 people. We went on to the Snake to end on a high note and we did. Another one shot.

It was a good night for us. We learned some new ways to take the Tiger and relearned that the Bloodlord is not on farming status yet.

We pulled down a few trinkets tonight. The only Bloodsythe of the night went to Guilo.

Spider: Primal Hakkari Kossack (Zennen), Flowing Ritual Robes (Wend) and Belt of Untapped Power (Ambryana).

Bloodlord: Primal Hakkari Kossack (Samsomite), Mandokir's Sting (Deltara), Blooddrenched Grips (Kirjath) and Primal Hakkari Idol (Esua).

Snake: Primal Hakkari Bindings (Zennen), Blooddrenched Footpads (Smertrios) and Cload of the Hakkari Whorshipers (Laess)

I was reading up about the Tiger fight a bit and one thing we might want to change for this week is sheeping the tigers when they add on. We may not have 6 mages to sheep them all, but even 4 or so would help out tremendously I think. As soon as they come out, mark them with a Raid Icon. Remember, I'm the color diamond from now on. lol. Anyway, as soon as they come out, mark them and sheep them. This should help us out a lot.

If I find out anything else, I'll chime in here and let ya know.

Take care,

Chris

Back