ZG Run of 10/27

Angus_Og

Well, we took on the Snake, Spider, Bloodlord,Tiger and Bat.

We one shooted ALL the bosses tonight. With 1 death on the Snake, 3 on the Spider and about half alive after the Tiger went down. We then did Bat cause we had done the other 4 in 2.5 hours.

Snake: Primal Hakkari Bindings (Lynus), Zulian Tigerhide Cloak (Darkdeath), Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker (Billyibob)

Spider: Primal Hakkari Sash (Kathanna), Mar'li's Eye (Shebaely), Sacrificial Gauntlets (Darkdeath)

Bloodlord: Primal Hakkari Tabard (Berstromme), Zanzil's Seal (Samage), Halbed of Smiting (Grymorgan), Idol (Angusog)

Tiger: Primal Hakkari Stanchion (Shebaely), Thekal's Grasp (Darkdeath), Band of Servitude (Zennen)

Bat: Primal Hakkari Kossack (Tinie), Zulian Defender (Sallie), Seal of the Gurubashi Beserker (Guilo)

I also finally got the Bloodscythe with a roll of 82. But then of course no one else needed it. :)

PS. We are starting to do the run over 2 days now (Friday/Saturday). It is up on Group Calander so please sign up for the days you can make it.

I am really pleased with the progress we are starting to make again. It seemed like we had plateaued, but now we are on to the next level. Thanks to Tassio for joining us and giving his excellent input and tankage.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would normally be doing that. But you know I volunteered to run this raid thing and that of course requires a certain amount of paper work. Needless to say MC came a little early the next morning.

Congrats on taking down the Tiger boss! I wish I was able to go but alas, real life have kept me from playing much lately. The 2 nights should allow me to get at least 1 night in ZG now.

Back