ZG Run Info (7/21)

Angus_Og

We did start close to start time which was good and we had a full group at the start. Our name is getting out there and people are coming.

Went for the bat fist this time. Lag was not as bad this time, still bad but not as bad. We went for a different order this time round. Bat, Snake and Spider.

The Bat boss went down smoothly, really smooth.

Lag started to hurt us when we went for the Snake boss. That and the fact we had few healers.

Lag became even worse when we went to the Spider boss. 3 resets and twice we had here down to 23%. We are doing better, just a little more.

Finally we got her down. We got the teamwork going and KILLED HER!!!!!!

A huge thank you to all of our new players that came out, the tanks, the healers, the versatile folks... ah, heck with it... a huge thank you to everyone - you all did a great job tonight.

Here's the list of this evening's participants, and the special little things they all went home with, excluding the BOE green stuff:

Angusog: Bijou, Jeklik's Opaline Talisman
Erron: Primal Hakkari Sash, Punctured Voodoo Doll
Wend: Bloodvine, Zulian Headdress
Durruck: Bloodvine (2; 1 herb picker bonus), Bijou, Mar'li's Eye
Artwin: Bijou
Billyibob: Bijou
Kilmer: Soldarite (miner bonus)
Ambryana: Bloodvine, Primal Hakkari Kossac

Neirai, Meshach, Congnomedrum, and Samage... who all went home empty handed.

And to our SGA Friends (or alts of guildies)...and their rewards:
Kor of Vindictive: Bijou, Gloves of the Tormented, /ginvite (yay!)
Lorgoth of Conquest Eternum: Zulian Scepter of Rites
Noggs of The Honor: Bijou, Soldarite
Mimbari of Witness: Bijou, Primal Hakkari Armsplint
Freemarket of Fallen Kindred: Zulian Tigerhide Cloak

and....
Demetrius (Witness), Spox (Arctic Raiders), and Jackonray (Conquest Eternum) who also went home with repair bills.

Just FYI, Jordan asked if we were going to be continuing the run with the idea of chaining anther run from it. I told him we weren't planning to use it, and to go ahead with clearing with another group.

I know I do not say this enough, but thanks to all that has come out and helped with ZG. It has ment alot to me on how we have pulled together and in such a short amount of time have both the Bat and Snake boss on the list of easy bosses.

So far we have only wiped once I think on the Snake boss and that was due to lag. Only a few times on the Bat boss, alittle to lag and alittle to bad timing and not knowing the reset limits.

We are doing well and I am proud of the consistant show of TF members we have had. We are now starting to get a few repeat SGA members.

Thanks for making this a great and enjoyable run all.

Durruck said:
...and Samage... who all went home empty handed.

Not true! I may not have walked away with uber loot, but I did gain some valuable experience. It was my first time into ZG and was able to see/kill three bosses. Looking forward to the next run where we'll take all three down in no time flat.

Back