ZG Run 8/18

Angus_Og

Goals for the run depending on the raid makeup. Bat, Spider and then either Bloodlord or Tiger. For Bloodlord we will need 4 tanks and for Tiger 3 healers.

Tanks, for the bloodlord, will be considered as either protection spec warriors or feral druids as primary tanks and fury spec warriors as off tanks.

Healers, for the Tiger, will be considered as either holy priests or resto druids as primary healers.

The run will last approximately 2.5 hours or until the repair bills get to high.

I would like us to keep in mind that the Spider boss is a slow and steady process. Kill the spider spawns and always bring the priestess back to the steps. This method has worked for us in the past and will continue to work, slow and steady.

We are still working the kinks out of the Bloodlord and the Tiger, hopefully, is not still bugged.

Something to add to your determination to take these bosses down. The Bloodlord epic drops: Warblade of the Hakkari, Mandokir's Sting, Bloodlord's Defender and Halberd of Smiting.

Tiger epic drops: Thekal's Grasp and Betrayer's Boots.

I know what you see are mainly melee items, but there are still a lot of blue items that are for the casters that come with. As you have seen, there is normally one epic and 2 blues that drop per boss kill. Just wait till we get to Jin'Do, his loot is mainly caster stuff. :)

I will try to make it but we are leaving for vacation Saturday morning, so unless I can get everything ready Thursday I don't know that I could keep the wife aggro low enough to participate.

I will try to make it but we are leaving for vacation Saturday morning, so unless I can get everything ready Thursday I don't know that I could keep the wife aggro low enough to participate.

Oh, that's easy. Just quote Ephesians 5:24, "Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." Then tell her to go pack for your trip while you fellowship with Christians in Zul'Gurub.

Problem solved. Next. :D

Oh, that's easy. Just quote Ephesians 5:24, "Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." Then tell her to go pack for your trip while you fellowship with Christians in Zul'Gurub.

Problem solved. Next. :D

It's been a pleasure knowing you and I will pray for a speedy recovery from your injuries. :eek:

ROFL, brave brave little mage. Good thing you have threat reducing abilities with life-saving ice block my little gnome friend.

[7F]Hawk;172977 said:
ROFL, brave brave little mage. Good thing you have threat reducing abilities with life-saving ice block my little gnome friend.

Ice block?! I'm a fire mage, buddy. I'm burnin' all my bridges.

ZG Run Info for 8/18

Well, this is a second. We had a full TF run for ZG. 5 warriors (3 Prot), 5 mages, 3 priests, 2 hunters, a rogue and a warlock.

Lagnaros showed his head for a little bit but wasn't much of an issue. With the group we had we went for Bat, Spider and Bloodlord.

First up, Bat. We one shotted her with only one death!

Next up was the Spider. We had Lagnaros join in and we had to reset three times. But we finally got killed her with no deaths and no lag.

Lastly we went after the Bloodlord. Well, we had a slight change of plans. We wiped 3 times on the way to him and it was getting late for everyone. SO, we went after the Snake so we could end on a good night.

We one shotted the Snake with no loss of life.

I will post the winners later today after i wake up. But first the Bijous: Zennen, Braylon, Shebaely, Camyron, Kirjath, Esua and Congnomedrum.

whaaat? 5 mages and you couldn't AoE grind your way to the bloodlord? Grats on another good night, despite Lagnaros joining in and having to modify plans.

Ok, after some fitfull sleep I am here to report on who got what and where.

First off, Samage finished off his gathering set with the Blood Scythe. This makes me 0 for 5 for this item.

Next up was the loot from the Bat Boss: Primal Hakkari Armsplint (Guilo), Pimalist's Band (Kirjath). And one item that was DE'ed.

Next on our way to the Spider we received another Blood Scythe that went to Camyron. Yes this makes me 0 for 6.

Off of the Spider we picked up: Primal Hakkari Stanchion (Kirjath), Flowing Ritual Robes (Zennen) and the Zulian Scepter of Rites (Grymorgan).

Lastly since we had to change plans was the Snake: Primal Hakkari Bindings (Ambryana), Band of Servitude (Ambryana again) and lastly the Blooddrenched Footpads (Moonscipher)

Back