ZG Run (6/30)

Angus_Og

Just as a reminder to all there will be a ZG run this Friday (6/30) @ 7:30. Invites start at 7:15 for those that sign up either here or on GEM. Open calls to friends of the people in the raid begin between 7:20 and 7:25, then open calls to all others at 7:30.

One other reminder, the raid resets Friday at 2am so don't run the instance Friday. Yes Esua & Wend, this means you. :)

lol, yeah oops :( you won't have to worry about it this week, we are out of commission dealing with some RL stuff which means we won't be on Friday at all but good luck to you all and lay a beating for me!

Yes real life has intervened in our lives so we won't make the Friday run....I'll be eager to hear how it goes though!!

As mentioned in another thread, I will not be there as well. I'm leaving to go out of town tomorrow through Saturday. I hope you all have a great time. May you take down every boss on your first try and have zero wipes. :)

I am in a dilemna... I know I'll be on Friday, and I know I'll want to raid. HOWEVER, I dont get home til between 7:30 and 8:00 (def not before 7:30) so if i sign up in GEM, I wont be around at the time of invites, but will get there shortly after... should I still sign up to save a spot for myself? or would that be fair to people who are on at time of start and didnt sign up...

In my mind 30 minutes is pushing it, but you have let me know the situation and I will hold a spot for you till 8 server time. By then I will need to fill the spot.

Once we start rolling with ZG it might get a little tighter. Just whisper me once you get on.

Make sure your toon is at the doors of ZG!! That way when you log there is no time between the invite and you being in ZG ready to help out.

Mike I"m gonna try to make the ZG run also. I'm in the process of upgrading my connection so I've been offline for a few weeks. Anyway, I'll know more tomorrow so talk to ya then.

BTW do you want to setup any other requirements other than be there and be repaired? For example any number of potions, or the like?

not at this time.
My goals which I should have posted sooner are the following: Snake Boss, Bat Boss, 2 hours and if we have time Bloodloard Mandokir.

I would love to come and help you guys tonight in ZG. It will depend on how many chores my wife has for me to do :) . Mimbari is at the gates of ZG already, if you have room for him. If you are full already, no worries. I will try to be signed on by 7p (server time), but if it gets past 7:30, consider me detained for the evening :)

-Steve

Hey all. I'm down here in Tampa right now. Since I had a few spare moments to log online, I wanted to come in here and wish you all good luck on the ZG run tonight. I'll be back tomorrow evening. Stay safe everyone.

Take Care,

Chris

Back