ZF on Sunday evening?

Reason

Would anyone like to go to ZF on Sunday night? I have 4 quests to do in there on my Warlock. If you would like to go, or can go, try to post back here please. I won't be in the game again until later Sunday afternoon so this will be the only place I'll see it at.

ttyl,

Chris

It depends what time you're thinking of. Adam and I co-lead a course that's starting this Sunday night but we'll be done by about 8:30 st. If I"m on and you need me I'd be willing to go along.

It depends what time you're thinking of. Adam and I co-lead a course that's starting this Sunday night but we'll be done by about 8:30 st. If I"m on and you need me I'd be willing to go along.

I'll go at anytime that I can get a group going. 9 or 9:30st is ok with me if that's when I can get a group. :) I'm usually up late anyways.

I *may* be around and available - my rogue has most of the quests there and depending on the rest of the day, I might be able to attend. But if I'm not around and get another offer, don't hold a spot for me.

Although I didn't get a TF group to go, I was with a few people from SGA. Jamie came as well. I got all of the quests done in there except for one, the Troll Temper quest. I won't be online in the evenings to much any more because of my extreme school/work schedule I have coming up but maybe a few of you can help me with that one. Not sure on if anyone will have time though with BC coming up very fast. Next week guys! w00t. :)

T minus 8 days

i was at work, but anytime im on and I can go Ill help you with some questing or runs.

dannys rogue and my lock are almost 50 so i think we could do some major damage ;)

Back