YO! All you dudes and dudettes...

MouseOfAslan

So many things have happend to me for so long, sometimes I don't know if I'm upside right, or rightside down. Some of the best have been the wonderful people I've been playing with in War and WoW.

Recently I've made a decision to go back to school. Don't know how far I'll make it, but I hope to have your prayers as I start and go along. My field of choice is to be a Christian Therapist. I'm fairly certain that I'll have to start over as all my credits date back to 1978-1979. I'll have to utilize grants and loans if I am able to find them, so I could use lots of prayers over the years as I move along on this path. I'm sure I'll have to get a job which will probably put this into a longer process than if I were a 'kid' again and had parental support.

A friend gave me her son's Intermediate Algebra book, and I'm going to start with that, since that was my worst subject in the past. This evening I started on the review section of the book and didn't run screaming and pulling my hair out, so I'm optimistic.

As sure as all get out, I know I'll probably have some 'downs' on my health, but I want to get all I can get out of my 'ups'. Maybe this up will continue to get better with seeing this new doctor, I realize it might have some downs, but I'm looking forward to continuing ups!

With this in site, I'll be paring down my expenditures and what I spend time on. I've decided to stay with WoW as my 'release' but will sure miss you all, you are the best thing about Warhammer. I'll poke my nose in from time to time and peruse the forums. I might even pen a note to you all if I feel quill-ish.

God Bless you all... oh, and if anyone wants my account.. (free) you just have to change the credit card info, it will be up for grabs. Otherwise, before I disband it, I'll donate all the stuff for the guild benefit.

Thanks for playing with us Schmeea!

I wish you the best in school and I hope you enjoy the road that takes you to Therapy!

:)

I miss exploring the world of War with ya and taking on champions and hereo's where ever we found them. Good times.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your journey back to school.

God Bless Schmee in your new endeavor. My wife is also going back to school, recently being accepted into a culinary school. good news for her because it is her dream to be a chef, bad news for me because she will be in a different state for 15 months. Fortunately she is in Vegas and tickets are cheap where I live.

Good luck with school Schmee and don't be a stranger on the boards over here!

Back