YAY!

Welcome Mandy

Sorry it's taken so long to welcome you. I used to have this set as my homepage but my oldest two kids are schooling online this year and I have their school webpage as my homepage right now...that being said I've forgotten to check the forums for quite a while. It's great to see our female contingent expanding :) Kaitlyn (my 14yo daughter) and I were counting yesterday and we came up with 11 females..that's almost 1/3 of our guild. wOOt!!

Wow lol, I don't think I have ever been guilded with so many other girls before. Even in Combine there was only 5 girls, including myself, out of the 30 members. The number fluctuated over the years, but never went past 5. That's really cool!

BTW, I just started a job this past Monday. You won't see me much online, unless you play late, because I now work from 5am - 9pm+, 7 days a week. We're blocking, leveling, and strapping down trailors for FEMA in New Orleans and Slidell. I enjoy my job and like the people on my blocking crew, but I do get worn out from being around the guys all day when I'm the only girl on my blocking crew and the only Christian in my contractor's outfit. On top of having to miss church now, it's just really nice to be able to have at least some kind of Christian companionship. I really like the guild and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you guys. Thank you for allowing me to play with you!

Well then I guess the girls will need a night out on WoW ;-) I'm sure my wife or Kate (Lunarmyst) will have some ideas.

*cough* I hear uldaman has a ladies night. Or something like that. Every time I go I get mobbed by naked male dwarfs. >.<

Although I don't really know any girls that go for nekkid dorf man action :p

Back