XT-002 Deconstructor down!

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
I just wanted to say congratulations Redeemed on progressing through the next boss in Ulduar! After several attempts we finally managed to down the Deconstructor on 10 man with only 5 seconds left on the enrage timer! Great job to everyone who participated.

I also want to add a special thanks to Champoflight for contributing a vital piece of strategic information to our success on the boss. Without his suggestion we may not have known to focus some DPS on the heart during phase two, which would have made the boss much more difficult.

Gratz Grim for making good decisions and hanging in there and topping the dps meter! Good job team, lots of fun! We'll get him down with other teams too. :D Looking forward to getting everyone going with 25 mans.

Grim:I also want to add a special thanks to Champoflight for contributing a vital piece of strategic information to our success on the boss.

woot! thats my boy! He also tanked the boss on the kill, I just picked up the adds. ok, a mom's gotta brag least some......

Last edited:
Avesther:It didn't happen. We walked in and he gave us loot for nothing at all.

LIES, i seen you there healin, actually we did forget a screenie, shucks now no will will believe it either and not even a leet sandric video to show for it. :p

Well, we did get a couple cool achievements to show for it as well... and I still have the damage meter. But you're right, no screenshot.

Grats!! Can't wait to get to raid with ya:p Been so hectic for us this week we haven't been able to play much at all:(

Back