X-Men Arcade on PSN: 2 players online on same console?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I loved the X-Men arcade game when I was younger. Six people, a big ol' widescreen (which, if memory serves, was actually two screens in some cabinets), and Nightcrawler. 'nuff said.

I've been thinking of picking up the game in the near future, but first I want to know: Is it possible for 2 people to play on the same console AND connect with others online?

Most games don't offer this feature, but one notable exception that DOES is Mario Kart Wii. Two players can play online on one console. Can I do the same in the PSN version of X-Men Arcade?

Do. Want. When does it release? @_@

Also, I believe your signature would read more properly if it was "Ki (small Tsu) Ni (long)", so it would read Kinnee, not kaynee, even if it is a Ke.

/stickler

That makes sense. Since there's no "ih" sound readily available, I had to choose between "eh" and "ee," and went with "eh." That said, I'm due for a new banner anyway.

And it came out yesterday. Seems I made a topic mentioning the release of both X-Men Arcade and Marvel Pinball yesterday, too. :p

A quick bit of Google-fu suggests the game does support voice chat.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone else was wondering (but they probably weren't).

Well, I WOULD pick it up if PSN didn't hate my Credit Card's address. T__________T Go go Amazon? :/

First hand verification, if you still want it, that you can have a second (and probably more) players on the same console while in online mode.

Just. FYI.

Back