Wow...

GhostPoet

Hi, i'm really new. Haven't visited here in ages, but now that things have calmed down I'd love to get really involved with this clan.

Anyway, hi!

Just wanted to share my latest experience from a few mins ago...oh man, I am still stoked over it!!!

Ok, it was one of the classic maps, can't remember the name off hand. (It has the crane and construction site) The match started out pretty heavy with firefights. We were pushing back the Mec though.
I was gunning down guy after guy with my trusty medic rifle, sniping them off before they could get a firm foothold on our outpost. I kept calling for ammo, but no one was around who could supply it...meanwhile the guys around me were getting shot up...healed and rezed. But then...

CLICK.

And that's when the destruction came.

I figured...ok, no ammo. COME GET SOME!! And I jumped over the place I was hiding and charged the enemy with my pistol, blowing away two of them without taking a single hit (but oh they were trying) I proceeded to run around in and out of cover taking out guy after guy..I was a MONSTER! Unstoppable!! More of them falling all around me as I fired every shot I had from that pistol. Pistol needed to be reloaded...a bad guy in front of me firing, but then trying to reload too. I pulled out my knife and took him down as he paniced to reload. Then took out a few more with my pistol.

CLICK

Pistol empty. Time to go in with the Knife!!! I charge into the outpost and knife the first guy I see...he gets a shot off and takes me down just as I take him down at the same time.

And thus ends my reign of bloodthirsty terror.

=)

That was so beautiful! I almost teared up...seriously. :D

I've had a few of those unstoppable moments also. When you run out of ammo, I think that you should be able to start cracking them over the head with the butt of your gun.

I think that you should be able to start cracking them over the head with the butt of your gun.

I agree.

And thus ends my reign of bloodthirsty terror.

But the terror was always fun for that moment ^_^

but now that things have calmed down I'd love to get really involved with this clan.

AWSOME! We play alot on Tuesdays and Fridays. I have xfire and if you do too add me to your friends list. My name is "Alizak" in xfire and in game. I can't play for a few days but after that i will be reporting for duty to reign over the opposing force XD

Back