WoW 30day codes for $10 paypal.

Well, if you feel a chill beneath your feet, it's because I'm posting a reply to this thread to ask FatMagic to sell me a WoW time code for $10.

No, this isn't a joke.

Flamethrower recently sent me a Scroll of Resurrection and this is one small way I can help pay him back for all he's helped me with. He was a key contributor to my companion pet collection and I still count Stinker (the companion pet players receive as a reward if they collect 50 companion pets, which I received at level 22) among my prize virtual possessions. :)

That isn't to slight anyone else or diminish their help. Many others in Redeemed helped me on my odd but energetic quest to collect 50 companion pets. But this is one (perhaps the first) opportunity where I have something to give back to a member of Redeemed in-game after receiving so much from others.

So yes, if FatMagic still has codes for sale, I'll buy one. :)

Hey ya'll - I still have plenty of WoW months available. 12 months in fact! Would be happy to sell you guys some if you'd like them. Any questions, check out the first/original post :)

I think it was locked when they did an archive or migration, and since Tek is an admin (of either this specific board, or the whole forum) - he was able to revive it. I'm glad! Because I couldn't bring my thread back up without his help.

I'm not sure why the thread was locked. I didn't even realize it was locked until FatMagic messaged me asking if I would re-open it (which I was glad to do).

Ah, k. Just seems like a thread would disappear if no one replies after a couple weeks or so.

I think he might, although not sure if he has very many these days. Try to e-mail him, he usually responds pretty quick. :)

I have a couple months available if someone needs one or two! Drop me an email at cbrush <at> gmail <dot> com

Dude I accept Bitcoin and Litecoin! For sure! I'm dead serious. Let me know if you want to use that for payment.

Back