Would you be interested in a 4 PM Karazhan Starting Team?

i would be able to make this time fairly easily, thats about an hour after i get home from work. Only on a rare occasion would i be coming home at this time.

Even though I am an east coaster, the 6pm server time worked best for me as it gave me a couple of hours with the family and time to put the little ones to bed before raiding.

Even though I'm an East Coaster too....my family likes to eat dinner around that time so no go for me...at least until I get to my apartment where I can eat dinner where ever/whenever I want! =D

I'm not really east coast, rather well inland, but still on Eastern time, and would find a 7pm local start much better than what we have now.

4pm server (7pm est) is better for Seathra and I since we are on EST but 5-5:30 i think would be best. I originally posted that even for EST players that starting by 5:30pm server time is really a decent time for a lot of the players since thats 8:30pm est and even central players can make it easier also. 4pm might be a bit early for east coasters with families and such and it would be easier for CST players to make it also. 5:30 would be ok for some west coast people but tough for a lot of them. 5:00 or 5:30 would give some options also for EST and CST to play early or late for scheduling especially if you have a 6:30 team going or later.

Just some thoughts,
Cassadine

I'm generally at work on until 5pm st (8pm est) and have a half hour drive home so this would not work for me.

Well, obviously I'm not quite there yet, but looking forward to when I soon am, and yes 4 or 5 pm server time would definitely be better for me. I'm an East Coaster as well.

Regardless of what we do at this time, we clearly have quite a few East Coasters now, so ought to plan on this at some time not too far down the road. But good way is to keep polling on raid times and regularly adjusting/adding raids accordingly.

Meltaway

Back