working on my server

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
ok so far i have my server up n running from time to time (yes off my 56k modem) however when the map changes it freaks out and kicks everyone, then changes the map how do i fix that and also i cant play custom maps like wal-mart or rats or anything else cept the normal regular maps

go to ur cstrike folder and put the names of the customs in ur Map_rotation folder or just rotation, somthin like that, do others get good ping on ur server?
tounge.gif

lol heck yeah just bout everyone i know whos played on it gets 100-200 ping. if anyone wants to 1v1 someone just pm me btw. and i already tried that beloved, i also tried changing the map manually from the HLDS steam menu and all i got was the reg maps then i tried to set it so it would have to change to wal-mart after 2 min but it just kept changin to aztec O_O

lol man i hav part-demoed the 1v1 match we had (20 min.) man the server needs a work-on :/ it's really hard to aim with.

hard to aim??? dude i went 20 min against friend and used scout entire time and had awesome score i might add
biggrin.gif

lol just be grateful i aint kfox or crenix lol but still noone able to help me? btw admin mod aint fully operational, would that make a diff?

ok i did go through that and now i have a new error which the admin mod faq doesnt inform me about. ok i can change the map manually and automatically without booting people etc and also i got it to see all my custom maps only now wallmart hates me and wont load and gives me this: "MOD_NUMFORNAME:MODELS/TERD.MDL NOT FOUND" O_O?

also i just checked one of those offical sites and downloaded some mods however its like yoda mod, sepheroth mod, snake mod, etc. theres no readme so any suggestions?

Sorry - that stuff is out of my league at this point...did you try doing a Google search on that specific error?

i just did a google search and the only place that had something was some foreign langyage forums but google has some wierd translation thing so here what it said: Map q vc you trying to use uses one modelo(objeto type that hen q has in cs_italy) that it does not have in its micron, gives the error message.
It tries to find this model in net.

To come back toward Counter-Strike

LOL THAT IS HILARIOUS! btw atown, not to put u down or anything, but i wouldn't try having a server on a 56k modem... lol anyway that's what i would do. but that google thingy was funny!
"modledo"
*rofl*

ummm actually its a exact qoute from a forums asking the same thing i did but the translation was crummy from google. and yeah i know its not gonna be dedicated till i get faster internet but hey for now 1v1 works
biggrin.gif

Back