Word Association II

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Explanation from previous Word Association thread:
This is really a lot of fun, and quit simple, just follow the words as they come up. Enter the first word that the previous word brings to mind. I.E. water might give you the word wave, then wave gives you............etc. Of course keep it G rated, and try to stick with one word, no sentences please. It can be a proper name, or even an abbreviation, or a common 2 or 3 word phrase, but a real word.

Moderator's note from previous Word Association thread:

Moderator's note: I'll be closing this thread soon as it's already reached 185 pages. I have read that larger threads cause slowdown in vBulletin as well as other forums packages. I haven't tracked down specifics yet, but I'd like to err on the side of caution.

Therefore, I'm instituting a forums-wide limit of 100 pages (1,000 posts) for all live topics, effective today (July 28, 2011). This will affect very few threads (the Word Association threads and the CGA General Forum Introductions thread are the only threads that come to mind).

SoE/SOE Main Moderators: Since vBulletin, to my knowledge, does not include a "close thread after x number of posts" feature, I'll be relying on you to close threads when they reach 100 pages. A few posts early or late won't be an issue, but it's important we don't have another 185-page thread as there is evidence on other forums that very large threads slow down the forums as a whole.

And the last entry from the previous Word Association thread:
overpaid professionals
Let the games, err, resume!

lol

Pride and Prejudice - I just read that for the first time last month.

Back