Woooo

Phix

Praise God for providing it all for me.

I think I may have a job this Wednesday. I went and checked on my application today that I submitted on Tuesday night. They usually let them sit a week or so before looking at any, but my friend who works there said they looked at it that night, and even approached him the next day to find out what kind of guy I was. I talked to the owner today, and she wanted to know if I planned to go away for college, my answer pleased her because I plan to stick around here for college for a while, and she told me to come back on Wednesday at 3:30 and she'll talk to me more.

I'm fairly confident that I got the job because she asked me the college question like it was a make/break question and just how she told me that if I hadn't of came in when I did she would probably have called me within the next few hours to arrange an interview.

I am so excited, although its just a job at a local italian restaurant, but it will make a huge impact on my life and my opportunities. Praise God for providing it all, I know He worked things His own way.

Phix/Sean

Today I had my interview, and was hired on the spot within 5 minutes. I start next week.

Praise God.

I loooove answered prayer! Congratulations! That will be a great place to let your Light shine! Not to mention you will be working with a wonderful manager...she knew to hire you:)

Back