Woohoo! Cha-ching! Praise God!

I was almost talked by my real estate agent and my wife into selling my home for about $5k less than what I wanted to ask for it. I prayed about it, and decided to trust God and ask what I thought was a fair price. So, to the dismay of them both, we went with the higher price.

The home was on the market for 30 hours when we received an offer for $500 more than what we asked. :D

I'm actually more excited about the act that I trusted God against earthly counsel, and that He delivered beyond what I hoped quicker than I could have hoped, than the fact that my bank account is now $5500 richer than it would have been... although that's a great blessing too.

Wow, that's awesome. God doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, does he? All we can do is trust him :D

wow honey I think this is definitely a Rainbow and Mustard Seed addition. Could you please post it there too?? It's great when we trust completely on Him.
Blessings,"Angel"

It seems when God is trying to get a point across to me, He will patiently remind me and give me real life object lessons! This one is most assuradly an example of His being true to His Word and giving more than we could ever ask or think! It seems that while He gave the unspeakable gift of Himself, He continues to give unspeakable blessings! I am so happy for you and your family.

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Ephesians 3:20

Back