Witnessing Idea's, Got any?

cc.slim

I have been experimenting on other servers on how to bring forth the Word and hehe It has been very interesting.Let me share on why I posted this...The other day I went to a server I think it was beers r us or sumthing hahaha I thought I would rule a bunch of drunks hahaha I was wrong:D!!!! Anyway I played as John 3:16 and it was after a few moments a player asked what the tag meant and before I could reply another told him that it was a verse in the Bible. Oh this next part is the kicker the first player replied "How am I supposed to know that, I have never opened a bible" Wow after that moment I could not leave spawn for the flashes fell like meteors hahaha Soooo blind Yeh I defended myself with some words and scripture but of course his/their(2ppl) massive cussing got them booted.So this pretty well confirms my belief that this is also a remote part of the earth(Acts 1:8)So how can one reach another through this? I have went to others servers with the toj tag and when someone complained about hacking and unfairness I kindly did the www.toj.cc thing and let them know that fairness and quality values do exist.I stop there and pressure no further, But I think something more is needed but what???? Now as I was in church this morning I had a idea come upon me, and that is in the form of a skit/play preprepared before entering a server.Anyway All ideas are welcome that serves up the message of our King!!!!

skit???? me wanna hear idea, but that wasa nice job, we all need to be more active in witnessing

wOOt. I have found that using the mic can pump a place up:D ( in fun of course) So let your light shine:D As for a skit:D Use a subject that is everyday stuff. We all have a subject where we used Gods words that has helped us! Ok so subject is divorced/ing parents so the use of two or even three ppl would be required. Choose entrance (mad sad angry lonely) add chatter and some scriptures and direction. ok I stop there because on where to turn ppl too. would we want to suggest toj or here on the forums:confused: But any way I think it could be fun to make up a small skit and give it a try.. So Shine make them wonder what you got!!!! (good song)wOOt

dude not all servers are anti christian, ive actually hit up random pubs and hit christian spots.

My question to you is...Why do you want to witness?

I think by answering that, you will move in a direction that will be more fruitful.

Gen

A real good question Gen! Let me add some Dark Virtue a sec 2:45 pm est. Counterstrike US East Latency(all) 1300 server x average no of players say 15=say Twenty thousand people give or take a hundred and US West Latency(all)1000 x 15=15000 and this is cs alone... amazing.. Now scattered around the US and those bordering US you will find at a minimum of two or three churches in a town with the population of 1000. WOW just WoW... And out of all the names that stand alone now I say Outrite names Is the Tribe of Judah a place in the desert all alone.Now I am not dis'n other clans that are christain but up front they don't advertise it toj does. Where else would a christain seek god fearing friends to ask advice from and to have fellowship..Now I am Not seeking anything but ideas or advice! But to walk away from the numbers I see? Could I not witness or attempt to try to witness to a place that has more ppl per inch than anywhere on earth.Now If I have ruffled feathers I am sorry but That belly of the whale stinks!!!! Just a seed just a seed woot gotta plant a seed.hehehehe p.s don't wear your toj tag on a recruiting srvr they dont like it :D

So, just to clarify, you are interested in witnessing just because of the number of people that would hear the Message?

All I need is One who would listen...Numbers is the bonus. I know as You also, that we can't reach them all but failure to try is the only failure in itself...Tell that to Paul aka Saul who never faultered.P.S. Push me towards the fire so my coal burns brighter...

Last edited:
Quite agree. Check out this Bible Passage

2Corinithians 5:11-21

We have been studying through it and it has helped me put some things in a pretty good perspective.

Gen

Unbelievable just unbelievable just when you think you have found a save haven you find its not so safe for instance Just this past week in Tulsa Oklahoma Brother Billy Joe Daugherty was attacked during Invitation by a man that was being helped by the church and by the local mission John 3:16. Wow and what was wonderful was the way Billy handled himself, humble and full of praise Woot check it out at www.victorytulsa.org !!! So even in Gods house you can and will be attacked...An I thought witnessing on the net was hard hahaha. Well anyway Alot has changed for Ol slim the last remaining child moved in with us Woot LOVE over Money.Sry for my tangent I will get on track here..I have learned this past week a couple of things about tags.One was Jesus Power putter'd out and they got capp'd hahaha guess one has to be Leet to wear that one:D another was If you get to rowdy with the mike ppl call ya drunk or on drugs or a Jehovah's Witness or a Jew hahahaha NOT wOOt my Lady would kill me :D Anyway one still has to shine and defend yourself with WORD!!!!! Even if your use the WORD within yourself.. His WORD makes me more tolerant of hooligans shananigans:D Remember Jesus did not go out to save Christains He went out to save sinners so that means he had to be among them!!!

Last edited:
I may have come up with a idea that just might be a benefit to all around and that is to take some of the forum questions to the game in a casual way yet with both parties knowing the aka story...Maybe pm a question(make it easy) to a member where it can be studied and discussed(two of you) then take it to the show..Masta's Anglers:D I'm ready to try sumthing to spice the game up so pm me or any other volunteer.P.S. Maybe keep our questions related to works and words of Jesus to keep community harmony.. Fun wOOt Funny;) or Serious...

Ok so I can see advice has run its course so let me leave you with this> On my way home from a Ressurection Pagent(which I thought was truly witnessing as Peter) I with my Wife and her friend who was not a christain and it also was her birthday but attended the practice but also demanded some outside entertainment other than listening to the story of Jesus wOOt funny how he works anyways On our way home I passed by a Bar yeh I know I know but they had a sign that said Karoake Fri nights well it was Fri and of course that hooligan friend noticed it, Ok so after the incessant barrage of my bday my bday I turned around with the excuse of a awsome sound system maybe just maybe my Lady would sing wOOt can't wait until the holy spirit grabs her bigtime..anyways we did turn around and go back still kinda early 9:00 pm b4 the tru hoodlims got out.. The first thing I noticed was a man in a wheelchair right by the door. No legs, at least to the knee on most of us very little arms one gone to the elbow and the other kinda curled up. But the first thing that caught my eye was his shirt which read "He died for me and the picture of Jesus on the cross and on the back said And YOU in caps. Yeh go figure I buddied up with him wOOt ahhahaha His name was Randy bless his Jesus loving heart wOOt..Anyway him and I got to talking and it ended up with me telling him that my Lady always, well most of the time is running around with her cdg collection. He asked to look at what she had and so I asked her and she said K. He barely moves but he did hop kinda if u call it that up to the dj with a song he pulled out of my Lady's case.. Unreal Stephan Curtis Chapmins Dive'n Deep WowoWow He sang it so wonderful in front of a bar crowd and he sang it AWSOME.... A halfpint n front of a bunch of goofy drunk ppl k k so maybe they was not drunk but they were in the right place to be.. After he was done the place was quiet I mean quiet for about 3 sec hehehehe until I wOOt'd and clapped well it was all good then suddenly the place exploded with cheers and clapping wOOt awsome dude.(which my wife said I WILL NOT TOUCH THAT) hehehehe But that left me with me on a whats left or where is left there left to witness? Here is a handicapp'd man witnessing to a group in a Karoake club and I am listening to him do just that..Unafraid he was.. K so here I am thinking that I was dive'n in by being part of a church play but reality who see's it and my first response was not very many sinners. So here was a Man tho not quite complete in a world for complete people wOOt heheehe div'n in.Stumped I was until I upon adminning my oldest on his cpu that I fell upon another world.Yep this one and what have I found was alot and I mean alot of ppl. More than a pub o by far. So let me leave this subject with that and what I think is Your Witness and that is a AWSOME DEFENSE P.S. that friend of my Wife has yet to except Christ but wOOt we r closer!!!!

Back