Witch Hunters!!!

coldturkey49

Check out the latest patch notes for Witch Hunters:

Witch Hunter

Balance Changes

* The rate that Witch Hunters gain Willpower, Toughness and Ballistic Skill has been updated. Because of other changes noted below, Witch Hunters will no longer gain a large bonus to Ballistic Skill. Instead, they will get slightly more Toughness and Willpower, and much less Ballistic Skill than they currently receive. Because of this change, it was necessary to refund all Mastery and Renown points for Witch Hunters. Please make sure to visit your trainer as soon as possible after logging in to retrain your Mastery and renown points.
* Absolution: This ability will now gain bonus damage from Strength instead of Ballistic Skill.
* Trial By Pain: This ability will now gain bonus damage from Strength instead of Ballistic Skill.
* Dragon Gun: This ability will now gain bonus damage from Strength instead of Ballistic Skill.
* Exit Wound: This ability will now gain bonus damage from Strength instead of Ballistic Skill.
* Blessed Bullets of Purity: The damage done by this ability will now be Spirit damage and will be affected by resists. The damage from this will no longer gain benefit from stats and will not be able to critical hit.
* Blessed Bullets of Confession: The damage done by this ability will now be Spirit damage and will be affected by resists. The damage from this will no longer gain benefit from stats and will not be able to critical hit.
* Blessed Bullets of Cleansing: The damage done by this ability will now be Spirit damage and will be affected by resists. The damage from this will no longer gain benefit from stats and will not be able to critical hit.
* Burn Armor: The damage of this ability has been increased slightly, and has been set to Spirit. The damage from this will no longer gain benefit from stats, and will not be able to critical hit.
* Sudden Accusation: The damage of this ability has been increased slightly, and has been set to Spirit. The damage from this will no longer gain benefit from stats and will not be able to critical hit.
* Fanatical Zeal: The damage of this ability has been increased slightly and has been set to Spirit. The damage from this will no longer gain benefit from stats and will not be able to critical hit.
* Encourage Confession: The extra damage given to Blessed Bullets of Confession by this tactic has been increased and will now do Spirit damage.

Some good news, no more relying on Strength and ballistics :D

the part that confuses me..."and much less Ballistic Skill than they currently receive" is the point of having any ballistic skill that auto-attack with the off-hand weapon does more damage?

I think its good that they can more or less stack strength now, but all I kep seeing was "and will not be able to critical hit" ... "and will not be able to critical hit" "and will not be able to critical hit" ... "and will not be able to critical hit" "and will not be able to critical hit" ... "and will not be able to critical hit"...

Finishing moves already hit for an insane amount of damage. they don't need crits. I think they made the changes to make the WH more mirror to the WE, even after the changes.

Is that in effect now? Major sigh cause I focused on ballistic and spammed executions. It was working well with blessed bullet dmg. Ah well...

This will be very, very nice... now my 900 strength will make executions much, much better than my 500 ballistics. :D

Back