Will there be a Nintendo DS Chapter for Tribe of Judah?

MeridianFlight

Hey, on November 14th, Mario Kart DS hits, along with Nintendo's launch of Wi-Fi. You can walk into one of 6,000 McDonald's across the country and play Mario Kart DS over Nintendo Wi-Fi. Of course, you can play outside of McD's if you don't want special sauce smeared on your touch screen, but you have to buy the special USB adapter (which of course, you insert into a USB port on a computer with a broadband connection).

Other games including Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime: Hunters will also feature Wi-Fi connectivity. I was just wondering if there was any interest among ToJers in the DS.

Very, very, very doubtful. I know of at least one other member like me who has already sold their Nintendo DS. The only console chapter we have is the X-Box chapter and it is stuggling. You might find some people to play with you, but a chapter devoted to the little machine is unlikely.

Before I consider any new Tribe of Judah chapters, a member must be willing to serve as chapter leader. I prefer to have at least three members willing to serve as chapter staff before the chapter is publicly announced.

Since the XBox chapter has stalled, I'd need some convincing before starting a second console section; however, it's not out of the question.

Last edited:
Tek7 said:
Before I consider any new Tribe of Judah chapters, a member must be willing to serve as chapter leader. I prefer to have at least three members willing to serve as chapter staff before the chapter is publicly announced.

Since the XBox chapter has stalled, I'd need some convincing before starting a second console section; however, it's not out of the question.

So there hasn't been much interest in any kind of handheld gaming chapter? Perhaps there will later, as Nintendo's Wi-Fi service takes flight and developers start making original games for the PSP.

even though

even though i had a bad rep in WoW in stonemaul im willing to help lead since i play my DS alot and am wanting to try Wi-Fi as soon as i get conection well maybe we can get 2 more people ice if u help maybe we can do it together

Back