***Wierd Things Are Happening

BeLoVeD

hey everyone today the wierdest things happened, First i was playing on de_chateau (prolly isn't spelled rite) and i was a T running around i noticed no ct's were shooting me, i killed 3 with barely getting shot at, i was point blank i was like wow and then my teammates say "You Have A CT Skin" i was like no way, but when i died i saw i did and immediatly pressed "M" and changed to a new skin.
Then again same map not long after i was deagleing and i noticed no sound but i saw bullet holes and my ammo count ( in the bottom right) was still moveing with each clic. i was like whoa, wierd i went to record a demo but then it stop, i am completely confused, don't know what happened, all i can say is the reason im bringing this up is i do not want to be accused of hacking as i would have done if i saw this, (i wouldn't accuse of hacking i'd send a demo to Elite or Tek) but yea just so ya admins know. if theres a fix please lemme know thanks for reading

not really jfreak, he is posting because he knows it gives him an unfair advantage and he doesnt want to get banned for exploiting it, he is telling us as the community that he has it, doesnt know how to stop it or do it, so if we see it to let him know.

Jfreak you can be banned for exploiting map bugs or bugs that give you an advantage

Map bugs like Sky walking, ect.

Props to you BeLoved for giving us a heads up.

well rite now it has stopped happening but if i see it again i'll try to demo it or screen shot it and if possible post it here or link to it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BeLoVeD @ July 22 2004,7:42)]First i was playing on de_chateau (prolly isn't spelled rite)
Well, you spelled the map name right, however......I think you know where I'm going with this!

biggrin.gif

Anyways, usually exiting the game and even rebooting your PC will help resolve issues such as that most of the time. I'd also look at the CS forums to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

ok, and is prolly ISN'T spelled rite, as in probably, prolly was the word mispelled, i knew i had the map name rite
tounge.gif

I actually have experienced the same problem with the shooting the weapon and seeing no animation, but the bullets going down. Its happened in multiple games so I think its more of a half-life issue?

beats me
wow.gif

been there done that but it usually goes away eventually hasn't happened well before my computer got stolen by my dad for about 6 months so you should be fine, remember cs 1.0-3 I think demos recorded diff. skins for like t's and ct's so yea prolly some half-life thingy
tounge.gif

Back