Why hello everyone.

If you WoW guys don't mind I'll say "hello" because I was around when a spot of cool was even if I don't WoW. So "Hello" ! :) .

Still TF2ing and plugging away at mapping but the game's popularity is waning. I think more people come to chat than play at our game night. Not really a lot of activity on the whole on the forums either. Probably due to the lack of any current unifying game to draw players (and maybe the economy as well). Always good to see an old face though :) .

Good to see you, Coolspot, aka Havara.

Find me in WoW if you'd like back into The Forgiven. These days, you can usually find me on either Tahl, Senter, Chimon, or Triskal.

Still TF2ing and plugging away at mapping but the game's popularity is waning. I think more people come to chat than play at our game night. Not really a lot of activity on the whole on the forums either. Probably due to the lack of any current unifying game to draw players (and maybe the economy as well). Always good to see an old face though :) .
Aye. The forums do seem kind of quiet. I know in WoW there's the newest expansion so there's that... but wouldn't be surprised if it was some sort of combination of games and economy.

Good to see you, Coolspot, aka Havara.

Find me in WoW if you'd like back into The Forgiven. These days, you can usually find me on either Tahl, Senter, Chimon, or Triskal.
Will, though it might take me a bit to re-get into things in wow so don't be surprised if it takes me a bit to find you in WoW.

HUGS honey, Can't even remember when the last time I was in WoW or if we ever even reinstalled it on this computer.
Blessings and Hugs,

Back