Whose HLTV Proxy?

Yeah, I know it's an actualy HLTV proxy, I just wanted to know who was running it. I did figure out that it was Tek's too eventually, as he has cox.ok in his reverse DNS lookup.

I thought you thought it was some person who was afk or something
tounge.gif

Welll..... Its kinda weird... the hltv proxy that was used while the tryouts were going on had the same steam id as king so he couldn't join =/  I hope he can get on to the server now.  
Oddly enough it was *supposed to be* tek's proxy

And I could be mistaken but i think elite kicked that proxy when he reset the server

Ah, you took it as "Who is HLTV Proxy?" when I just shortened what I wanted to say, "Who's HLTV Proxy is that" to "Who's HLTV Proxy".

If I thought it was a person I would have kicked it ages ago :)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Jan. 24 2004,2:08)]There is a HLTV proxy sitting in our server. Is it ours? If not I'm gonna kick it.
So many replies in such a short time! Oh, what controversy I bring with my HLTV proxy. *g*

Seriously, though, the HLTV proxy is now just ever a double-click away. I have the shortcut set up on my secondary PC's desktop, so if you all ever want to assign someone to spectate and record practices, tryouts, or matches, just e-mail me the date, time, and password you're going to use and I'll try to have it running during the event. You'll have to find someone else to join the HLTV proxy and record a demo, though.

Actually, when I hosted ToJ's HLTV proxy, I would change it's name to something like "xen0" or some name to make others think that someone is on our server, which would make more people join, lol.

Back