Who would you like to tank for your group?

Who would you like to be a main tank in your group?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
one way to look at it is...
WarriorTank makes it easier on a Healer's mana
PallyTank makes it easier on the DPS's aggro

not really a matter of who is the best. It is 2 different types of tanking and both will shine for different fights.
Luckily we have some very gifted players on both classes. Not many guilds have that going for them.

AND we are the ONLY guild I know of overflowing with healers! Last mondays kara team had 8 out of 10 healing classes!

one way to look at it is...
WarriorTank makes it easier on a Healer's mana
PallyTank makes it easier on the DPS's aggro

not really a matter of who is the best. It is 2 different types of tanking and both will shine for different fights.
Luckily we have some very gifted players on both classes. Not many guilds have that going for them.

I think it really depends on the warrior...for example, Sazul can easily handle 2-3 mobs without me having to pull back too much if at all. Coming from that side of the table, it has a lot to do with his skill, but if nothing else, I like having the option of pallys as tanks for 5mans for a number of reasons (particularly since that doubles the pool of potential tanks :) ). Then again...there are still warrs out there that are arms/fury and "tanking"...this makes me a very sad and usually quite dead gnome :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back