Who is interested in a ranked team?

Because I sure am! Although the siren call of Skyrim has had me away from LoL for a while I intend to enjoy some ranked play this season ad would enjoy it more with like minded gamers. I am BeasterRerborn in game. Friend me and message me!

I have been trying to get a premade team of 5 for the longest time. I already duo with one person a lot. I'm in weather we get 5 or not we can always duo together if you don't mind me midding with Miss Fortune.

I also just tried adding your name...did you miss spell it? Says you aren't found..

Maybe try adding me....."BrianJacko"

Last edited:
Here is a link to get a ranked team started.
Link
I have reserved ToJ and ToJ17 as tags along with Tribe of Judah as a Team Name...

i dont think ive ever seen you on when im on. if you were on maybe i was in a game? make sure were on each others friends list.

If a group of players comes at me with a request to form a team, I will duly consider that request. I need a team to start the process, one that is (fairly) commited to the team and players that represent the CGA/ToJ premise of Christian character.

Ok here are 3 names I can add to one team. That leaves room for 4 more (I think I have to be in it to start, not sure)

just thought i'd say I'd be willing to play some...currently I'm at 1580 in solo Q

my best atm are nocturne, riven, ahri, cait, janna

I play:
AP MID: kennen, ahri, annie
AD Bot: cait, vayne, ezreal
Top: Riven, GP, Udyr, WW, Cho, singed
jungle: nocturne, skarner, udyr, lee sin

Heck yes.

My username is Crimthain. I play mostly AD champs, ranged or melee, but I was also called "Supershen" by my friends for good reason.

Add me anytime! I'll accept any friend requests. :D

My username is Crimthain. I play mostly AD champs, ranged or melee, but I was also called "Supershen" by my friends for good reason.

Add me anytime! I'll accept any friend requests. :D
/bump for newly approved post

Im down for some 5slegos sometime.

Most always Ap mid. Can play pretty much any ap mid champ there is and work around their team.

I can jungle noct, yi, lees

Also can solo top as singed, sometimes gragas.

Here is our team so far:
Me , BrianJacko, Brutus007, BeasterReborn and TheRedView.
I will send out invites to fill it up.
Good luck all...!

OK, WOOT!
We have some teams now! Lets get playing! Let's represent ToJ proper! (or at least have fun...)

Back