Who is from Redeemed?

I was Mirakle in redeemed, I mostly played from Vanilla through BC then came back for Wrath and Cata. My claim to fame is I received the first loot ever dropped on a Redeemed Raid. It was Molten Core and some paladin bracers dropped of the trash on the way to the first boss.

Last edited:
My wife and I have the claim to fame of being the first to get Violet Protodrake, the one you get for completing every holiday achevement.

I was Mirakle in redeemed, I mostly played from Vanilla through BC then came back for Wrath and Cata. My claim to fame is I received the first loot ever dropped on a Redeemed Raid. It was Molten Core and some paladin bracers dropped of the trash on the way to the first boss.

Since we're claiming fame here, I'll throw in that I was Redeemed's first level 80. I played with Redeemed from fall 2007 to summer 2009 and again this summer/early fall.

I was. Joined Redeemed in 2005, eventually left around the time Cataclysm came out, shortly before quitting WoW entirely. I guess my claim to fame would be making the 3rd Draenei in Redeemed? Maybe?

Was in Redeemed around February/March this year as a Resto/Elemental Shaman. Folks noticed how fast I was leveling, but otherwise I'm just a blip on the radar. XD

I was also in Redeemed's Warhammer guild for a month or five as a Slayer.

I was with Redeemed as Nazereth. I guess my claim to fame is I used to always top the heal charts on raids, until slowly I stopped raiding, and the resto shammys took over my spot. I quit WoW altogether about the time Cata came out.

That's the cost of being a hunter. Speaking of which, we need to decide who to blame everything on in our TOR raids. Any ideas?

That's the cost of being a hunter. Speaking of which, we need to decide who to blame everything on in our TOR raids. Any ideas?

Its my understanding having played a healer in almost every other game that this is always the healers fault.

Its my understanding having played a healer in almost every other game that this is always the healers fault.

Then you are misunderstood. It's never the healers fault. It's the people who stand in the boss' AOE's, they pull aggro from the tank, they're Hunters....etc.

Back